This simple and beautiful leather arm guard is the perfect thing to add to your garb, whether you're an archer or not. The color on this is unique. The leather has a light pull up, which will give the leather a distressed appearance as it bends around your arm. The more it has to bend, the more distressed look it will have. As you can see from the images, the more the leather is bent, stressed, or simply played with the more the pull up will come thru. It will start as a dark brown, and you can bend them, stress the, play around with them to bring out the pull up.
The leather is made from a quality water buffalo leather, 4-5 mm thick. So the finished product is sturdy, and not just a costume piece. It's thick enough to be actual armor. This piece will protect your wrist against bow string and sword slash alike. The arm guard will be shipped with enough cotton cord to tie them up.
PLEASE MEASURE the circumference of your wrist and forearm before ordering. Select the arm guard size with the dimensions SMALLER than your wrist circumference and forearm. This way the bracer can be properly tightened.
Dimensions (Wrist Circ. x Length x Forearm Circ.)
- Extra Small: 4.75" x 5" x 7"
- Small: 5.25" x 6.75" x 8"
- Medium: 6.1" x 7.25" x 9"
- Large: 7.1" x 7.75" x 10.5"
- This item is made to order. Please allow up to 14 days processing time. I often get the item out before the 14 days. If you need a rush item, please contact me first.
- The wax and oil content of this leather can vary per hide, which causes some hides to look a bit darker than others. See images for differences.
- As this is a pull up type leather, no two arm guards will be exactly alike. The character will vary, and can be changed by stressing and bending the leather.
- As this is meant to be armor, this is a stiff leather; it has not been milled.
- Dagger not included.